Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Oxford City

Matt Taylor
    Great result that. Well done City. Well done Ethan.

Mo Diop
    Well in City! It will all be nothing if we go on another winless run like that. Still need to add some quality I think. Credit to the supporters who travelled

It was pretty comfortable to be fair. I would imagine many games should've gone like this if we had a sprinkling of luck.

Surprise header from Knowlesy, absolute gift for Karnell who seems to be struggling to make an impact right now and just reward for Ethan who chased down a defender. He hit his shot first time so maybe thinking about it is his problem? Now that that Monkeys off of his back hopefully he can build on it.

Goodbye and Good Luck to Tom Hadler.

Ethan Moore was superb today tbh. Chased everything, won a lot in the air and took his goal with ease. Looked far more confident than of late. Must also mention Jamie Edge, who had a bit of a blip in the 1st half but had a great game. Can pass it onto a postage stamp.
    Side had a far more solid feel to it but still attacked very well and even the supporters felt confidence for a change. Yes Hadler made a couple of very decent saves but never looked in doubt. Webby wasn't in the squad but was enjoying himself parading the touchline, barking out orders and encouragement.

Dare I say things (on the playing front) are looking up??? Well done - much deserved.

Agree about Ethan. Looks a different player to a month ago.

Really like the combination of Knowlesy and Edge in the middle. They compliment each well.

Joe looked really sharp when he came on too.

Really looking forward to a Grubb-less WSM on Saturday, and I'll be bringing my lucky mascot again.

She's never seen us lose!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Or loose.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

A great result, played as though we meant it!
    Shrewd changes by Ricco with Jamie Edge in for Webby, Joe on the bench. Ed Williams brilliant before his early retirement put a peach of a cross for Chris Knowles who hung in the air before planting a great header in. Karnel who looked a little bit lightweight up front scored a sublime second with a nonchalant chip over the advancing keeper.
    Two great saves by Tom Hadler kept a clean sheet for half time.
    Second half more of the same with Joe Parker causing havoc on the wing. Great to witness Ethan Moore's goal , not only was it his first but it was the way he took it, chased down a defender beat him,drew the keeper and slotted home.Long overdue but what a relief, he deserved it on his display today.
    Many excellent performances today, Ed Williams, Robbie Cundy to name but two , more pleasing was Jamie Edge who played his best game for us by some distance, he and Chris Knowles had midfield sown up all game.
    Well done Ricco and Wil Morf, best result to date followed by, superb support today ..brilliant and to cap it all Hereford 5 Redditch 2 can it get any better????
    Last edited by Pims manager again; 01-01-18 at 08:59 PM.

Calvin Dinsley
    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Agree about Ethan. Looks a different player to a month ago.

Really like the combination of Knowlesy and Edge in the middle. They compliment each well.

Joe looked really sharp when he came on too.

Really looking forward to a Grubb-less WSM on Saturday, and I'll be bringing my lucky mascot again.

She's never seen us lose!
    Ethan was quality his best performance by a country mile in a City led the line brilliantly. As you say Knowles and Edge were sublime along with Kieran Parselle.

As for the lucky mascot donít take her over that bloody bridge...

Jamie Lucas
    Pretty much a perfect day out. In control all over the park and when Oxford did create anything, Hadler stood firm. A great way for Tom to sign off; let’s hope Ricco has something up his sleeve to get a new keeper in for the rest of the season.

Steve Crouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    Hereford 5 Redditch 2 can it get any better????
    Bit unnecessary pims, certainly don't begrudge Tim going to another club. No doubt if he ever did return some people would need to do a sharpish u-turn