Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tim has gone to Redditch

Alex Sykes and Lee Randall have joined Tim as part of the backroom team at Redditch.

Syko has joined as Tim’s number 2 and Rands is assistant coach

When you take a step back and look at this whole situation it's utterly outrageous that it's come to this. Fans of this club are forgiving to the point where you wonder if there's some sort of masochism involved.

We all need to remember that at the end of the day Gloucester City is a way of life to most of us. We wouldn't watch someone else. To others and that includes Tim,Rands etc it's a job. I thank them all for doing more than they needed to but...
    If we play them and I hope it's NOT next year they won't have any sentiment.
    Time to move on....

agree with Severnside it is our club why worry what others are doing support City

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    agree with Severnside it is our club why worry what others are doing support City
    Why post about this in the other thread then?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    He will be back in the future, Id put money on it!
    Not while the Keyway boys are involved with the club and who can blame them.

Great to see Mike Dunstan at the ground as the supporter we know he is.
    Whilst Tim is a legend he has moved on - so should we. Good luck Tim,but City even with all its current problems will one way or another carry on and I would watch them heaven forbid even in the County league. I have no interest now in what Tim does or whoever he manages if it's not GCAFC....

Decent article in the NLP today re TH.

Agree with above though.

Tim and Lee Randall can be counted as friends to many so that's a reason why we care what they're up to

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Tim and Lee Randall can be counted as friends to many so that's a reason why we care what they're up to
    Spot on, yes they are great friends of our family long may they prosper in football