Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tim has gone to Redditch

Quote Originally Posted by Liam_GCFC View Post
    Ethan moore to go there?
    Hope so but then he said they were a club with ambition...

They seem to be ambitious with plans to get in the football league hope it works out this time.....
    But how many times has this been said?

Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    They seem to be ambitious with plans to get in the football league hope it works out this time.....
    But how many times has this been said?
    They are, they won't, and loads!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Redditch owned by a wealthy businessman who is highly visible to the fans, a great communicator and passionate about the club. The wealthy is where the similarities END - good luck Tim. Surprised by the move as I thought Hereford GM might have been the move for him.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    They are, they won't, and loads!
    Probably be playing them next season.

Tough ask. They're 14 points off the play-offs.

(That is what you meant? )
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

After yesterday’s encouraging performance that is unlikely

Good luck Tim. I'm sure it'll be refreshing for him to manage a normal club that operates in a regular way. He'll do well I reckon.

I was still hoping he'd come back, but this appointment kills off that hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Good luck Tim. I'm sure it'll be refreshing for him to manage a normal club that operates in a regular way. He'll do well I reckon.

I was still hoping he'd come back, but this appointment kills off that hope.
    He will be back in the future, Id put money on it!

Quelle suprise!
    Anyone who wants to follow they play at the TRICO stadium Bromsgrove Rd Redditch.
    Merry Xmas.