Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tim has gone to Redditch

Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    We all need to remember that at the end of the day Gloucester City is a way of life to most of us. We wouldn't watch someone else. To others and that includes Tim,Rands etc it's a job. I thank them all for doing more than they needed to but...
    If we play them and I hope it's NOT next year they won't have any sentiment.
    Time to move on....
    I agree with this. We support the team, we don't up and leave and go elsewhere. Mike has stepped down but he's still a City fan, he's not gone to Redditch!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Tim and Lee Randall can be counted as friends to many so that's a reason why we care what they're up to
    I do'nt particularly care, as decent people as the clearly are and thanks for what they did but I have already put on the web the address of Redditch FC, if you are a follower of TH then off you go.
    Me I will be at Oxford City supporting My Club GCFC.Happpy New Year.
    There is a 3G pitch there.

Happy new year to you too Pims

Something about this feels different tho doesn’t it?
    Tim is not just any old football manager. He is a previous player, with a love for the City and who has put in thousands of hours work for free for this football club.
    Mike was not just any old chairman. He is a proper fan who has given time and energy to serve the club in many different ways for decades.
    And the list carries on. People who loved the club and have followed City for years have stopped coming and some are even left bitter and angry about the things that have happened.
    One of the things so special about this club are the number of really good people involved - not because of ego or money but because they love the city and love the football team. When they become disillusioned and start to give up you know there is something seriously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    I do'nt particularly care, as decent people as the clearly are and thanks for what they did but I have already put on the web the address of Redditch FC, if you are a follower of TH then off you go.
    Me I will be at Oxford City supporting My Club GCFC.Happpy New Year.
    There is a 3G pitch there.
    Please Pimms don't invite any more supporters to leave the club, after Boxing Days attendance most have already gone.