Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre game interview

Mo Diop
    Trev, don't take it personally, you've never been responsible for press, media and communications. However we do have someone who has described themselves as head of exactly that who is an employee of one of our new sponsors and therefore there presumably is some financial or career gain for them fulfilling such a role as they have never been connected to the club previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingo View Post
    No Sandra, people are still volunteers, we try to be professional and do the best we can, if people think they can do better....
    People can do better, and they have done better, and they have been treated like shit and lied to so they have been forced to walk away. Is it that difficult to understand that people aren't having a pop a volunteers and never have?

Mark Hardcastle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Trev, don't take it personally, you've never been responsible for press, media and communications. However we do have someone who has described themselves as head of exactly that who is an employee of one of our new sponsors and therefore there presumably is some financial or career gain for them fulfilling such a role as they have never been connected to the club previously.
    Problem is, those at war with the Club will kill the good guys as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingo View Post
    No Sandra, people are still volunteers, we try to be professional and do the best we can, if people think they can do better....
    Think of the free coach rides to away games and cucumber sandwiches in away clubs boardrooms.

Lewis Fathers
    Guys do not knock the hand that feeds, all the people at the club are doing the best they can, if you think you have the time or can do better go and help out but until then get behind all of the current members as slagging anyone off will only divide those who are left

Eli Phipps
    Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    Guys do not knock the hand that feeds, all the people at the club are doing the best they can, if you think you have the time or can do better go and help out but until then get behind all of the current members as slagging anyone off will only divide those who are left
    Well said..

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Think of the free coach rides to away games and cucumber sandwiches in away clubs boardrooms.
    No one would have enjoyed the sandwiches I had at Gainsborough Trinity one evening. Hillingdon Borough (1) and Cheshunt (2) provided the best fare I experienced

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    My comments were never made at volunteers who give their best on match days, I did exactly that for almost 13 years. My remarks were made at people who have been brought into the club and are part of the new structure who are "professionals" in this field. Glaringly obvious they are not !