Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Statement from Chairman of Supporters' Trust

Ricky Chandler
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    I don't understand how Mr Gage comes to speak for the football club. His name is not one of those in the club directory that is included in each match day programme.
    He sounds like he means well, but the absence of anyone from the directors is an insult and disgrace after all the Trust has done. Not even Brian 'the consolation prize' McGurk.

Ryan O'Hara
    Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    If no financial backing is given to the Club wo'nt that mean less money for players guaranteeing relegation.
    Is this what the Trust really want?
    Mmmmm
    Financial support has only ever been a donation, there were months when i was in the chair when donations were higher, months when donations were lower. I'm sure the pros and cons were weighed up by our elected board.

Alan Knott
    Is Chris Gage the new Paul Duncliffe? What happened to the old Paul Duncliffe?

Anyway, excellent stance from the Trust. After the recent goings on as I was on the verge of suspending my 10 a month - not as a dig at the Trust, just because I felt in the end it all ends up with EMG. However, with this new move I'll keep it going.

It's a shame it's had to come to this. I remember 5+ years back at Trust meetings there were a vocal minority who suggested this route but it was deemed too extreme. Looks like maybe they were right all along.

Alan Knott
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    He sounds like he means well, but the absence of anyone from the directors is an insult and disgrace after all the Trust has done. Not even Brian 'the consolation prize' McGurk.
    Agreed. The Trust deserve better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Another massive slap in the face from EMG again to the trust and it's membership. We have more chance of having an interview with Lord Lucan. There has been a lack of communication since 2007........sadly we have allowed this saga to go on and on which has now turned into a farce. Well done the trust for calling him out !

Kenny Howard
    Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    If no financial backing is given to the Club wo'nt that mean less money for players guaranteeing relegation.
    Is this what the Trust really want?
    Mmmmm
    Trust are thinking of the bigger picture which is what the majority want given the amount of lies we've been fed and info held back from us

Ricky Chandler
    No. 5 in the list of Mr Gage's assurances interests me in the light of Mr Jenner not attending the meeting in person. Not a compelling assurance

Mark Hardcastle
    Thanks Taff and the rest of the Trust Board.

With you all the way.

Steve Crouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Name View Post
    Thanks Taff and the rest of the Trust Board.

With you all the way.
    Ditto from me