Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Next seasons squad

Quote Originally Posted by Clem Fandango View Post
    Would like to think Ed Williams will stay but have heard rumours about Avery being watched by a few clubs... Joe Parker I think would stay, whilst he hasn't been as lethal as some seasons his breakaway goal at Salford on the opening day proved what he can do! I suspect Deaman will be leaving due to South placement.

Have we heard about these?

Leroy Odiero, Darren Mullings, Karnell Chambers, James Fitzgibbon, James Harding, Antonio Zamora?
    I thought Deaman lived in Cheltenham?
    Supporting my City's team since 1979

[QUOTE=Clem Fandango;29732

Have we heard about these?

Leroy Odiero, Darren Mullings, Karnell Chambers, James Fitzgibbon, James Harding, Antonio Zamora?[/QUOTE]

No news is good news sadly imo all not to the required standard

Ref Alex Harris - Mixed reports on the Hereford website, some say he was inconsistent others that the fans got on his back, either way Tim knows what he is doing and with a good man mentoring him Alex should be fine!

http://www.gloucestercityafc.com/job...oucester-city/

Looks like Lee Randall is leaving?

Seems that due to Rand's not being able to drive this is now an issue, sad but understandable for a kit-man I guess
    Over to you Dave....

Seems that due to Rand's not being able to drive this is now an issue, sad but understandable for a kit-man I guess
    Over to you Dave....

Whoooaah!

Not for me, my place is in the stand.

Just wanted to say, Rands isn't going anywhere.

He brings a lot to the club, and fulfills a lot of roles. It'll only be the moving the kit around part that is being moved on to make everyone's life easier.

We'll be doing the Randall for a long time yet!
    Cheerfully attempting to keep everyone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by gladfans View Post
    No news is good news sadly imo all not to the required standard
    Agree entirely, Leroy struggled to get into the Evesham side last season.
    Alex Harris has filled a vital spot, let's hope TH has picked a good un.would like Jack Deaman to sign and perhaps one more forward.as Ed Williams indicated the squad needs to stick together to take the Club to even higher levels and with a few exceptions have done so.exciting times ahead.
    Glad the forum is back up and running..thought I had lost an eye..

Glad to see Lee is still going to be around, very pleasant bloke and an asset to the club!

As with Mr Pims, glad to see the forum performing like a well oiled machine again!