Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chorley at home

Chorley at home

We start tomorrow off by finding out our friend Christian Dibble has just signed for Chorley. :-)
    Now taking song requests

Officer Dibble returning for a 3rd time this season then...must be some kinda record?...did you say Charlie at Nuneaton he wasn't very nice to you?..bet you hope he starts today don't think he'll fancy it somehow our end!.

Jaz stood in sand for so long hes grown roots and is unable to move. 2-2 ht

2-2 full time.
    Got some interesting interviews for you all.

Well that was only memorable for three things - our poor defending (all of the back five - so I don't know how one of them could have won the MOTM award), the sending off (which I didn't see as I was watching the ongoing play, which the linesman obviously wasn't - well done to him) and our total failure to make the extra man count.

The only team that looked likely to score in the second half was Chorley.

Administrator
    They were superb with ten men weren't they!

There are teams and there are teams in this league. We've come a long way but we've still got some way to go to match Chorley. That's the kind of team that will do well in the playoffs.

What can you say about that interview?! Thank God Tim has said it. The total silence from EMG and co is unacceptable and cannot continue. Either tell us what is happening, honestly, or go. We have had the permit from the EA for about a month and still nothing has happened. Nobody doesn't thank Eamonn for his financial support but the whole handling for the stadium has been completely calamitous and embarrassing. Today should have been the day we leave Whaddon Road to go back to the City. Instead we are leaving the county. Tim has obviously had enough and who can blame him.

Administrator
    Hmm, what we want to hear but not what we want to hear.

Got to be honest, those interviews with Tim/Tom have ruined what should have been a day to celebrate.

OMG - for Tim to come out and say that proves to me that EMG has no intention of building the ground anytime soon. If Tim walks away then so will most/all of the team we have no side and will probably go tits up as EMG will pull any funding. So Tim is either pushing for progress with his threat to walk and who could blame him
    Tim has worked miracles and has been shafted like all of the fans - he rightly has had enough - never though I would here Tim say what I have just heard - it must be very very bad
    If Tim goes this club will die and we will all have empty Saturdays next year - sad doesn't even come close and E.M.G will have his trading estate and a new home for Keyway, so much for thinking we may be able to push on next season....