Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chesham United

Decent draw this and do believe they had money pumped into them to get out of Southern Premier 3 or 4 years ago but still remain where they are..

Kenny Howard
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post

I remember going with a full coach load when Boris and Tim were in charge very early in the season, might have been three nil to city.

And they had their usual slobs in one corner of the stand doing their thing!
    That was against Cheshunt at the start of the 06/07 season, we looked good that day but less so in the return game at MP.........

Always remember Chesham for MC Harvey getting sent off and taking 21 seconds to go

Josh Cooke
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Didn't we take a minibus there on a Tuesday night last time we played them? Sunny evening I think, so must have been early in the season.

Date Opposition Comp Att F-A Scorer(s)
    09/10/99 Chesham United FAT:1 513 4-2 Cox (2), Smith, Chenoweth
    24/08/04 Chesham United SLP 250 2-3 Davis.L, Cox
    20/11/04 Chesham United SLP 289 3-2 Mustoe, Addis, Noakes
    17/12/05 Chesham United SLP 223 2-0 Corbett (2)
    08/04/06 Chesham United SLP 338 3-1 Holland, McKeever, Corbett

Tigerroar is my friend. I was thinking of the 3-2 loss. Hard to believe we lost when we had Lee Davis starting....

Great game where Noakes came off the bench to score the winner on his debut too. 13 years ago. I feel old.

Ricky Chandler
    Quote Originally Posted by South bound View Post
    That was against Cheshunt at the start of the 06/07 season, we looked good that day but less so in the return game at MP.........

Always remember Chesham for MC Harvey getting sent off and taking 21 seconds to go

Your right, a hundred lines, Starting I must remember ---

Lee Davis and Matt Aubrey instead of Jimmy Cox and Andy Hoskins. Andy Adebowale was playing for them and I was gonna blow the minibus excess on sponsoring him when we were 2-0 up but thought bollocks to it when we were lost. There were some now unfamiliar faces on that minibus.

And the one where Luke Corbett scored two was switched so the Darkness could play at Meadow Park. All the fuss they had over allowing that yet the rugby club could do sonic booms if they wanted.

Josh Cooke
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    There were some now unfamiliar faces on that minibus.
    Whatever happened to Rio? Lovely bloke he was, just vanished.

Saw him a few weeks back, he comes now and again.