+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Southern League website

Shandy

Southern League website

Neil, not sure if you are aware but the link to this website is no longer working, although the website still exists.

Cheers

Shandy

Shandy good to see a posting now the VOTTE has gone....

Shandy
    I'm never far away Barry, in fact if you look outside your window I'm currently going through your bins........

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy View Post
    I'm never far away Barry, in fact if you look outside your window I'm currently going through your bins........
    So is that another cost saving measure Shandy - empty the bins as well????

Administrator
    What's the new URL?

Shandy
    Not sure what that means mate, you might as well be speaking Australian for all I understand! Does this help?

http://www.evostikleaguesouthern.co.uk/

Shandy
    Thanks Neil

+ Reply to Thread