Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Players Thread

Another goal and motm performance for Ed Williams.

Still lost though, and his teeth are definitely starting to lose their lustre.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Tom Owen-Evans has left Falkirk. Had a loan spell at Truro last season with CT.

Cheltenham Town?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

He did say there will be more signings this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Tom Owen-Evans has left Falkirk. Had a loan spell at Truro last season with CT.

Would he bring anything extra to the team - seemed a bit light weight when he was with us on loan. Did score a great goal at FCUTD if I’m not mistaken. In Toddy we trust.

I bet a season of square wooden goalposts and a half time bottle of Buckie has toughened him up. He's probably even perfected the art of the flying headbut. Should be an interesting few weeks!

In the days of rationing all our signings came from Scotland

Did we have to bring them down a limb a week?

He would be an excellent signing a goal scoring midfielder. I think we played Newport in a friendly and he was so much better than anything we had, better sign him before Ricco sees him.