Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Ex Players Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMark View Post
    Not an ex player but in this article on Jon Parkin on BBC, it shows him scoring against Mike Green in our FA Cup game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45460600
    I remember that - came off the bench I seem to recollect to the normal pie eater chorus and within minutes we were eating humble pie.

Reference your entry Dave yep how nice it would be - for those who can remember John Stevens and Dave Lewis - athletic they weren’t but goal scorers they were.
    Last edited by Gladfans; 19-09-18 at 01:09 PM.

A load of us were walking back to catch the bus to Gloucester and we caught him after the game getting a extra large Domino's pizza takeaway in Cheltenham

Could do with a Dave Lewis now!
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

Cheltenham are getting a John Lewis!

Jamie Lucas played most of Weston's match vs Salisbury in goal yesterday after their keeper got sent off for fouling Zak Kotwica. Lucas still scored a penalty wearing the gloves in a 2-2 draw.

Well done Ed

According to Glos live he has half the championship after him, Have we a sell on clause?

I could be completely wrong on this but I believe that FIFA regulations state that for players under the age of 23, if they move for a fee then the clubs who have registered said player are given a solidarity payment. We could be entitled to 1.5% of whatever fee he could move for.

BUT, I don't know whether it's different for non-contract/contract players or how it works. So we could be entitled to up to 1.5%, but I could also be very wrong!

Kev Sawyer came out of retirement (already!) to play alongside Matt Coupe for Supermarine last night. They were knocked out of the Cup 1-0 against Chippenham, with another Nat Jarvis goal.