Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Players Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    So is this a question of watch this space then?
    You do have to wonder if City's dire form and Chris travelling 2 hrs each way for training and home games is perhaps causing some concerns all round - even Chris must wonder is this hassle worth it?
    Where have you been for the last month or so Severnside I have missed your sensible postings

Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    So is this a question of watch this space then?
    You do have to wonder if City's dire form and Chris travelling 2 hrs each way for training and home games is perhaps causing some concerns all round - even Chris must wonder is this hassle worth it?
    From what I have read and heard of CT I donít
    He doesnít seem a person that will chuck in the towel more so try harder to look for solutions.

Downes is the new assistant at Torquay. Every chance he was doing a bit of scouting on Saturday then.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Downes is the new assistant at Torquay. Every chance he was doing a bit of scouting on Saturday then.
    The plot thickens

I see Rod and the club are now following Aaron Downes on Twitter...

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Not much to report on then

Quote Originally Posted by runcorn flag View Post
    I see Rod and the club are now following Aaron Downes on Twitter...
    Who we follow on Twitter used to be a good indication of who we were about to sign. Is it now becoming a sign of people we're trying (but often failing) to sign? Martin Horsell a few weeks back.

They also realised we used it as clues so started randomly following people to amuse themselves.

Gits.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Who we follow on Twitter used to be a good indication of who we were about to sign. Is it now becoming a sign of people we're trying (but often failing) to sign? Martin Horsell a few weeks back.
    Didnít Severn Sport or somebody tweet that we were in talks with Horsell or something tho?... so it must have been promising If they reported it!

I suppose we could talk to half the players in the football league but if we haven't got the finances to sign them we\re wasting ours and their time. We then end up looking for players from lower leagues and players who don't have a club, that's why we are where we are unfortunately .