Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Cook

Mike Cook

Just when you thought things were looking brighter...
    http://www.gloucestercityafc.com/man...-announcement/

Bloody hell, whatís all that about?

Heís literally just given an interview about wanting to be at the club when it returns home! Shame something reassuring isnít provided within the post.

That's a bit of a disaster isn't it?

Thanks Mike for what you achieved last season and so far this season.

Let's hope the board appoint someone who can keep up the good work and keep the squad together.

An interview will be on Gloucesterhire Live tomorrow morning apparently so I am guessing we will find more out then. Can only think today was going to be his last game in charge and with it off it has come now.

This is a disaster, arguably the most important person at the club on the playing side. Has done wonders, is an exceptional coach, but also a man who speaks his mind and does not suffer fools gladly.

I will be very interested to know what's gone on

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    An interview will be on Gloucesterhire Live tomorrow morning apparently so I am guessing we will find more out then. Can only think today was going to be his last game in charge and with it off it has come now.
    Nice to find out the reasons from Gloucestershire Live rather than the absurd idea of the club adding these unimportant facts in their statement...

I think we can only hope that its a case of his full time job getting in the way. He nearly wasn't able to stay in the job after the end of last season so it could be just that he can't do both anymore.

Wow did not see that one coming, full interview will be interesting.

Thank you for all you have done Mike especially with the great escape last season.

Banned
    Well well well. Canít wait to hear why.

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    Bloody hell, what’s all that about?

He’s literally just given an interview about wanting to be at the club when it returns home! Shame something reassuring isn’t provided within the post.
    I hope he hasn't had some bad news about returning to Meadow Park.