Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Players Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Scott Wilson scored again yesterday- heís now got 5 this season for Macclesfield and seems to have found his feet at the higher level
    I liked Scott when he played for us, IMO he had great pace and decent footballing skills but he didn't have the physical presents to dominate as a forward. It sounds like he has matured and found his feet.

I know he is not ex...but Hednesford player of the match on Saturday was Edji mbumga....onimous .

I thought he was quite small.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Scott Wilson is the National League Premier player of the month.

He wasn't good enough for us!

City legend and fans favourite James Bowen has left Hereford to make the step up, up to Solihull

Why couldn't we keep him? He was decent.

Luke Thomas has just got another three year contract at Derby. Well done Luke.

According to a piece in today's Citizen (Sorry for the swear word Neil), it was mainly due to his loan spell with us and the reports from our management team to Derby.

That's week old news just out in the Citizen today. Progress!

In fairness, it was online within minutes of the story breaking. Digital news is the future and, IMO, they're very good at it

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    That's week old news just out in the Citizen today. Progress!
    Did it really take them that long? Thatís bad