Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Ex Players Thread

Quote Originally Posted by runcorn flag View Post
    Who next for Hereford, Adie Mings, Jason Eaton, Dwayne Smith (bet nobody remembers him), Jon Shaw, Nigel Paige-Jones?
    Wasnít Dwayne Smith a loan player from Bristol city? If itís who Iím thinking one of the worst football players I have seen in a City shirt all though somehow managed to score twice in one game In front of the T-End,I donít know who were in more shock us or him.

So Ricco has nipped in again and beaten us to another player that would have fitted in well with us.Seems to be one step ahead every time.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    So Ricco has nipped in again and beaten us to another player that would have fitted in well with us.Seems to be one step ahead every time.
    To be fair Alfie if you look at Riccos recruitment he only ever really signed players that had been with City who didnít make the grade at clubs of the same level or higher and never really left that bubble,The club our getting away from the past and looking to the future so I think we should look to embrace it rather that look backwards,If Hereford what to continue to sign ex City players I say good luck to them but Iíd be more excited about whatís going to happen rather than whatís happened.

Lewis Hall has left Hereford for Taunton!
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    Wasnít Dwayne Smith a loan player from Bristol city? If itís who Iím thinking one of the worst football players I have seen in a City shirt all though somehow managed to score twice in one game In front of the T-End,I donít know who were in more shock us or him.
    Think so, remember him being awful!

None of you lot has seen the Dude Or Jimmy Smith, they were something special playing in a City shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    And Tom Owen-Evans has signed for Hereford... 😂😂😂
    Donít need him!