Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Players Thread

Jarvis has eight goals now. Must be a different player to the one who played for us

Kieran Thomas scored the winner For Hereford in their extra time FA Cup replay win at Truro. Score was 4-3 after Truro were 3 up

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Jarvis has eight goals now. Must be a different player to the one who played for us
    Perhaps they actually pass the ball to him and not kick it into the clouds and expect him to chase after it.

Did anyone watch the under 18,s last night is Chisom Obie the 6' 6'' black lad who played for the under 18,s last season. I thought he had signed for Kiddy, class player.

I did, and no he isn't. He's a nippy little left winger, Mr G.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Connor Thompson, not to be confused with Conor Thompson has signed for Fairford Town on loan from Supermarine.

Seems that Hereford fans want to get rid of Harry White and Danny Greenslade

It's probably fairest just to comment on here when Ed Williams doesn't score.

Luke hopper scored for Salisbury yesterday, Zac not in the squad! I would have him back tomorrow.

I wouldn't.