Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gateshead.

Gateshead.

Couldn't go, but lost 1-0, and by the sounds of it, that flattered us. Tom Harrison injured and on crutches.

Thanks to Isaac for keeping us informed on Twitter.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Always going to be a very tough game after the Whitby games. Suddenly next week's game against Bradford isn't looking as easy as it was a couple of weeks ago after they beat Hereford today under their new/old manager

Blyth picked up too, so at least we played them at a good time!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I canít remember a game before where we havenít even mustered one attempt at goal on or off target. If that was the reaction to Whitby then itís very poor, thatís three bad performances in a row now.

The only saving grace was it wasnít 4 or 5 nil because Gateshead couldnít finish. They had quite a few guilt edged chances they let us off the hook with.

I canít really understand Hoskins interview, he must be hoping no one was there to see it because we canít be proud of that performance. Heís even singled out Harper for praise, whoís been one of our best players this season imo, and he had a really poor game bar the last quarter.

Weíve got to find a way to get Robert into the game because he was a passenger today and we can get things going through him. Weíve got good players and weíre much better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Blyth picked up too, so at least we played them at a good time!
    They did have an easy game today though with Curzon dropping like a stone.

Why don't they stick Robert up front? Play him off of Jackson.

Well we asked for a reaction after Monday and we certainly got it. Personally I thought the lads gave 110% but just fell short, Zack in particular looked very lively and I hope the Tom Harrison injury isn’t as serious as it looks. Wonderful club Gateshead with great friendly fans and a great set up although I wasn’t a fan of being in one stand. One more jaunt to Spennymoor then it’s only 300 mile round trips for a couple of months..

Up The City

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Why don't they stick Robert up front? Play him off of Jackson.
    Not a bad shout. He's been anonymous recently. Our record is better without him than with him this season. We know he's a class act but he's not fitting well in our current system.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Not a bad shout. He's been anonymous recently. Our record is better without him than with him this season. We know he's a class act but he's not fitting well in our current system.
    Looking a serious waste of money as it stands.

NLP report on the game rather corroborates Meadowclarks version of events- still we are ahead of our point a game target.
    Bradford PA a very important game all is a sudden.