Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gettingtoahomematch.com

Gettingtoahomematch.com

Further to requests from supporters the trust will commence an initiative to try and bring ‘interested parties’ together to combine journeys to Evesham. Forms will be available in the club shop from tomorrow onwards for supporters to complete if they’d like to pursue opportunities to lift share.

As the form explains we offer no guarantee of success, but are happy to act as the conduit to help connect individuals.

We are asking for minimal personal details at this stage and information will not be stored online. I’ll get a copy of the form posted on here as soon as possible.

Tbh getting pissed of already traveling there would much rather be a whaddon road. But we have to deal with what we got. Let's just hope we have some ground news soon. Normally my car is full up but if I have a space will let people no

You can’t get pissed anymore Dave! 😉

Yep, I know you already do what you can to ferry others around 👍👏, this is more for those who have not been able to find someone to share with. Not sure how many will be interested, but the question has been raised, so we have done something to try and help.

It’s a good idea don’t get me wrong but I do my fair share of driving to away games plus I like going early to Evesham and sampling the delights of The Trumpet

Pervert...
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Pervert...
    David,David,Dave going to The Trumpet having pie and chips with a Diet Pepsi is the new thing man...

Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    It’s a good idea don’t get me wrong but I do my fair share of driving to away games plus I like going early to Evesham and sampling the delights of The Trumpet
    Each to there own, this is not a “please lift share everyone”, simply doing something constructive, acting on feedback from fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    Each to there own, this is not a “please lift share everyone”, simply doing something constructive, acting on feedback from fans.
    I’m not knocking the idea one bit the more people we can get to that souless place the better

Quote Originally Posted by Easty View Post
    David,David,Dave going to The Trumpet having pie and chips with a Diet Pepsi is the new thing man...
    Made me choke on my Fruit Loop Bloopers ..........

Diet Pepsi is to be replaced by Carling today tho I might add 😂😂