Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ground News

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    If your right what was the point inthem bigging up the superdry guy? Iím going on that a statement will be released when the ground is leveled out, so we should hear something in 2/3 weeks good or bad.
    Don't know. What's the point in not telling people if you have funding in place and timescales for returning? Clearly they don't or else we'd know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Don't know. What's the point in not telling people if you have funding in place and timescales for returning? Clearly they don't or else we'd know.
    But they did tell us...The owner stated it publicly.So whatís changed since then?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    But they did tell us...The owner stated it publicly.So whatís changed since then?
    Told us when the club would be back? Must have missed that one. And to my knowledge no one has said that we have the funds to build it, just that getting new sponsors on board would help club achieve its goals, didn't say when

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Told us when the club would be back? Must have missed that one. And to my knowledge no one has said that we have the funds to build it, just that getting new sponsors on board would help club achieve its goals, didn't say when
    Thatís what I meant is that he said he basically couldnít give a date so I wouldnít expect a date now,and that we didnít have the funds to build it which means nothing has changed since then.

I have always tried to be positive on the ground situation, but I've heard a few rumours and I now have serious doubts about this ever happening.
    we need some information quickly. football ground or housing estate?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerspurs View Post
    I have always tried to be positive on the ground situation, but I've heard a few rumours and I now have serious doubts about this ever happening.
    we need some information quickly. football ground or housing estate?
    Maybe they sold half of the land to build houses on and with that money they will fund the stadium!Hope itís that..

hopefully something is happening?

Tim has been told by the owner that we will be back in Gloucester by the end of next season according to Tim's quotes today.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Tim has been told by the owner that we will be back in Gloucester by the end of next season according to Tim's quotes today.
    Nice of him to tell Tim, what about the rest of us?

This in the context of our losing Zack to Tamworth because of our not having the money to keep him