Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ground News

Ground News

Hello all,

Been a while since we heard something official from the club about the new stadium.. So..

• How are things looking with the new stadium?
    • What progress has been made?
    • What can we expect to see next?
    • Has financing of the stadium been sorted?
    • When are we going to return to Gloucester?
    • Why aren't we getting regular updates - is something not as we'd hope in the background?

Cheers,

Good post. The lack of information & updates is awful. Obviously the main concern is how the team is playing (currently in another county FFS) & we are doing ok bearing in mind all this disruption & the fans are brilliant putting up with this & turning up to support the team. Latest I've read on here is MP is being levelled out etc but no update or plans after 10 years. When I was a kid in the 60's I went to Horton Road in the City to watch Gloucester City. Evesham then would have been an away trip to the f*cking Midlands. Lets hope we all get home soon (at last).

With no game yesterday I thought we may at least get a morsel of ground news. Is it a secret??????

Not been seeing many Keyway lorries around and the last lot of photos looked like most of the work had been done. One would think that the ground work would start straight away?

If only there was some way of keeping the wider public informed, you know, the public who the club want to come and watch when they are back in Gloucester, some sort of mass communication network

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    If only there was some way of keeping the wider public informed, you know, the public who the club want to come and watch when they are back in Gloucester, some sort of mass communication network
    Like the Citizen?

Please lets have some positive news soon????

Just heard today, straight from the horses mouth, the work is ongoing!

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post

Foolishly I have been looking on the official site, obviously I need to check Stable News!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post

That is really encouraging news because for a moment there I was worried that the situation wasn't vague enough