Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League 2 or World Cup?

League 2 or World Cup?

What would you prefer if you could see only one of the two things below in your lifetime?

1.City play In league 2 in Gloucester.

2.See England win the World Cup.

20 years ago or even 10 years ago I would have said the World Cup But now I would choose option 1 without doubt, Yourselves?

Alan Bird
    I'll take just seeing City playing in Gloucester wether it's Hellenic league or league 2

Mark Preece
    Would take City any day of the week even with the so called golden generation of Beckham, Scholes, Gerrard etc.

Some of us old gits have seen England win World Cup so still waiting for us to achieve League status!

Defo city in league 2

City in league 2

Steve Crouch
    Think I'd take seeing City win there next match over a world cup lol

Is being in League Two like when suicide bombers go to their heaven with all their virgins or is it just like another Saturday afternoon at the football?

Alan Knott
    I'm not really fussed by League 2. I enjoy watching City at whatever level.

For that reason, World Cup. See the whole country united and happy for once. Might even get a day off work.

[QUOTE=Joe;2355]I'm not really fussed by League 2. I enjoy watching City at whatever level.

I agree about the level apart from the fact I want to watch another derby again, If I cant have that Iíll settle for the World Cup,I would imagine the odds would be the same on both things happening at this moment in time