Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Braintree

Quote Originally Posted by Kitto View Post
    Braintree defender should have been sent off for a clear elbow on Webby. Referee was awful. We were 1-0 up at the time as well.
    Tim says in his interview the referee was abysmal and that he was being assessed as well!..like many I'm baffled with the team selection and what system we tried to play as Joe said can anyone enlighten me on why Rob Cundy was omitted?..or was he just dropped?.

Kenny Howard
    I canít understand how we go from controlling the game and being one nill up then as soon as the second half started we completely collapse there first goal was an embarrassment for us they just passed it around us then easily scored and after that we did nothing and they just took control of the game and easily scored another 2

First half a tidy performance, second half..shocking.
    We were caught in possession too many times, thanks to our keeper it could have been worse, a couple of glaring errors outside our penalty area by Parselle robbed by the attacker made to look silly.
    on the plus side I thought Morf won every header against a 6'4" giant, Chambers ran his socks off.
    As for our new striker...next please.

Steve Crouch
    The next ten games will decide our fate in the conference south. If we drop points against the bottom teams I fear its relegation for us. I believe we have enough to escape the drop at this time and we desperately need to get something out the next home game.

Moving to Evesham has been a complete disaster and I for one cant wait to get out of there.

If I was asked to pick a starting eleven for a game I think I could only find five players from the current squad that I would have any faith in, I would have put the rest of the squad names in a hat and draw them out to fill the other six places.

Bagasan Graham
    Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    The next ten games will decide our fate in the conference south. If we drop points against the bottom teams I fear its relegation for us. I believe we have enough to escape the drop at this time and we desperately need to get something out the next home game.

Moving to Evesham has been a complete disaster and I for one cant wait to get out of there.

If I was asked to pick a starting eleven for a game I think I could only find five players from the current squad that I would have any faith in, I would have put the rest of the squad names in a hat and draw them out to fill the other six places.
    Agree with you Col and I’ve said it before on here. Our move to Evesham is proving to be a disaster and the lack of atmosphere is clearly having an impact on not just the fans that are staying away but the team as well

Josh Cooke
    Agree with Eric it's a complete disaster at Evesham every game so far this season it's been nothing but a soul destroying experience. We tried to create an atmosphere at the Bath game but you just can't it's awful. Least at Whaddon it was a proper stadium and countless times we got the team 3 points due to the passion and atmosphere we were creating!
    Can't wait to get out of the place and the big flag looks shit at Evesham wherever I put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Our defense are quick learners, Braintree showed us how to gift a goal in the first half, then in the second half we showed we could do it twice!! What were they thinking??
    Great comment

I'm not surprised that Evesham isn't working, it's even worse than Cirencester to watch football. God knows what it's going to be like in winter. But then again it was all we had!

Get some protection!

Steve Crouch
    Loved the new banner Gloucester 23 miles Junction 11, top marks for that one. Did I mention I hate going to Evesham to watch games? Out of all the crap decisions the club has made over the years including the Westbury Homes ( thats why I dont like yellow and black) Sell Horton Road to Westbury Homes (Geoff Hester) and give em a ground on a flood plain in exchange bollocks!
    Sorry I went off on a tangent there, Has the decision to move to Evesham been in the top ten of all F**K ups made by the club?