Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Braintree

Where else could we have gone? It's not great but we have to be realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Get some protection!

You been past Greenham Common AGAIN?

In all fairness now all the above comments are spot on I've said it time and time again that Evesham will cost us but we had no other option!..we are renowned for making a lot of noise something we could do at Cheltenham but unfortunately not at Evesham it's such a souless place!..We have got boys there every home game who are used to singing their heads off instead their eating 16 cheeseburgers/sausage babs to fill the void!😜
    I reckon we will be ok but as previously mentioned above we have got 3 crucial games looming Poole/Concord/Whitehawk and we must get it right right right!!...(hope we get a decent AWAY draw in the FA Trophy to have the craic and sings ourselves silly)!!

Alan Knott
    Yeah Evesham isn't enjoyable to go to at all.

No one's fault, but please take note and get Meadow Park ASAP.

Ricky Chandler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Yeah Evesham isn't enjoyable to go to at all.

No one's fault, but please take note and get Meadow Park ASAP.
    To be fair, it is the fault of the people who failed to build a new stadium in over ten years, they are the ones who made this predicament inevitable.

Which reminds me, no ground update since May...

Alan Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Buccaneer View Post
    In all fairness now all the above comments are spot on I've said it time and time again that Evesham will cost us but we had no other option!..we are renowned for making a lot of noise something we could do at Cheltenham but unfortunately not at Evesham it's such a souless place!..We have got boys there every home game who are used to singing their heads off instead their eating 16 cheeseburgers/sausage babs to fill the void!😜
    I reckon we will be ok but as previously mentioned above we have got 3 crucial games looming Poole/Concord/Whitehawk and we must get it right right right!!...(hope we get a decent AWAY draw in the FA Trophy to have the craic and sings ourselves silly)!!

It was a cheeseburger and cheese and onion roll this Saturday 😉

Steve Crouch
    We used to make some noise at Ciren by standing in the small covered seating stand on the side, rather than going behind the goal. Is it worth trying to take over one end of the seats at Evesham and trying to create a singing area? If the stewards will allow us to stand, that is.

Where can I find Tim's interview cheers

Mark Preece
    Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    We used to make some noise at Ciren by standing in the small covered seating stand on the side, rather than going behind the goal. Is it worth trying to take over one end of the seats at Evesham and trying to create a singing area? If the stewards will allow us to stand, that is.
    Don’t think they will as they threw their dolls out the pram at Newport fans who tried to stand in our pre-season friendly