Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Predictions League Table

Confirming that the league table is correct after the 28th October games with Mr Matt..IsaacH..Monkerhostin the early pace setters with the chasing pack in close proximity..meanwhile at the other end me self and drbob are saving ourselves for the second circuit!😁..

Confirming that the league table appears to be absolutely on song after the Nov 4th games credit to "Redshift" for getting the table up quicker than the BBC.
    Monkerhostin finds himself at the head of affairs after consistently posting a 14,12,12, points haul over the last 3 weeks with Mr Matt (16,11,9,)and Isaac H (11,10,9,)tucked nicely in behind.
    City Col with a 13,13,10, as shot up the table and could be a snake in the grass for outright honours come April also our league table analysis man Redshift 13,8,13, as moved to mid table comfortability.
    At the bottom me self and drbob cannot seem to find any sort of rhythm whatsoever but don't right us off yet (Dave city fan did miss a week) on that note uncharacteristically drbob failed to post an entry likewise Runcorn Flag..(Cheers all)⚽🍻

Ricky Chandler
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Buccaneer View Post
    credit to "Redshift" for getting the table up quicker than the BBC.
    Getting it up that quickly is definitely a two "man" job, so credit is also due to ScaryMary who reads everything out to me so I can type it in quicker (and more easily).

Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Getting it up that quickly is definitely a two "man" job, so credit is also due to ScaryMary who reads everything out to me so I can type it in quicker (and more easily).
    Also I believe credit is due to Scary Mary in helping Redshift getting it up so quickly👍

Confirming that the league table looks spot on after the Sat Nov 11th fixtures which produced a consistent scoring week from nearly everyone with Mr Matt (22pts)regaining top spot from Monkerhostin(15pts) with Isaac H and City Col their nearest rivals and down the bottom drbob(19pts)and meself (20pts)give ourselves a bit of a boost while davemcityfan finds himself rooted after failing to submit an entry for the 2nd time in 3 weeks..(Cheers All)⚽🍻

Redshift and ScaryMary doing a fine job with the league table every week as all looks to be tickety boo after the 18th November games👍

Redshift and ScaryMary seem to have a good thing going here as the league table after the Nov 25th games is unblemished..😋😋👍

League Table is spot on after last weeks games (Saturday 2nd December)👍

League Table after Saturday Dec 9th games looks to be bang on top marks to Steve and Mary once again✔🎅

League Table after December 16th games is spot on👍👍🎅🎅⚽