Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New striker

Alan Knott
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    What is the City connection to the incident where a player got sent off after five seconds of a Southern League game about five years ago?

And I hope this new lad starts the game. No good on the bench.
    David Pratt (who has scored a few past City himself) was sent off for flying through our own Chris Knowles in his Bashley days. Nearly 10 years now. Makes you feel old.

Richard Kear
    He showed some good touches today. Too early to tell if this'll be a good loan move.

Steve Crouch
    Very poor overall and lazy. Not impressed with his work rate. Yes I would agree nice touches but you would expect that. Gave impression he wasnt that interested, does he want to be here ?

Richard Kear
    I was trying to be nice

I think we could have Alan Shearer up front but if no-one's creating chances no-one's gonna look any good!

Steve Crouch
    The performance was so bad one or two were suggesting sending him back to Birmingham

Craig Jones
    One glimmer of positivity on a pretty crap day, how nice was it to see Knowlesy back ratting away in the middle and still having time to put his foot on the ball.

My first name on the next team sheet.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Richard Kear
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I think we could have Alan Shearer up front but if no-one's creating chances no-one's gonna look any good!
    I've thought that for years. The amount of players that score before joining us and after leaving.

Richard Kear
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeglos View Post
    The performance was so bad one or two were suggesting sending him back to Birmingham
    Yep rubbish offered nothing I suggest M5 Northbound.

If I had the tec know how I would have included Nigeglos entry at 7.08 as well!!!
    Last edited by Gladfans; 07-10-17 at 09:26 PM.

Alan Bird
    Not one to upset the apple cart but personally I thought he had a good game put himself a lot and wasn't afraid to shy away from a tackle. (Some need to take note)