Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gwenda Halford

Jorge Ferro

Gwenda Halford

It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that Gwenda passed away early this morning.

Gwenda was a close friend to many of us and a longstanding supporter of both the Trust and Football Club.

My condolences to Paul and family and this exceptionally sad time.

Kenny Howard
    This is very sad news, I had the privilege to know Gwenda for many years through Church and Football, she was a lovely person and her last act of kindness was Paul giving me a chq from her to sponsor a player for this season, always looking out to help the club / trust.

Bagasan Graham
    Very sad news indeed and echo the words of both Taff and Trev. She will be sadly missed by all.

Thoughts with Paul and the family at this time

A great friend and travel companion. You will be missed by so many Gwenda. Our thoughts are with Paul and Anna at this very sad time. RIP. Judith, John and family x

Phil Gough has asked me to post the following:
    “Sorry to hear the sad news about Gwenda. I have known her for about 30 years being on supporters trust committee with her at one time. She was Gloucester City through and through. She will be missed by so many at the football club. RIP Gwenda.”

Matt Aubrey
    Sorry to hear of the passing of such a longterm City stalwart, she will be sadly missed by all who knew her. Our condolences to all her family. Barbara & Bob Byrne

Oh this is such dreadful news. Gwenda was a lovely lady. Rest in peace. Condolences to Paul and the Family.

Matt Aubrey
    Posted on behalf of Rob Kujawa, who is currently away on holiday.

I was sadden to hear about Gwenda's passing. I had known her for many years and enjoyed my time on the Trust committee with her. She was a true Gloucester City supporter and will be missed by the City family. Although work has curtailed my visits to see the Team over recent years when I appeared it was always with a welcoming word from her. Many thanks Gwenda. Condolences to Paul and family.

Ryan O'Hara
    So sorry to read this, I didnít know Gwenda personally but often saw her at matches and she always had a smile on her face, regardless of the result/performance. Always sad to lose one of the city family. RIP Gwenda and sincere condolences to her family.

Terrible news. Gloucester City is people like Gwenda and the like, the life blood of this club.

Rest in peace Gwenda, thoughts with family and friends.

Such sad news........R.I.P Gwenda.
    Condolences to Paul and Anna.