Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hungerford FA Cup exit

We will be ok even tho it's been lack lustre of late..once again Evesham will cost us as it is very difficult to get things going vocally..we've had our say after yesterday's powderpuff performance and we are all a bit low...but I'm pretty sure Tim is aware of the situation love this football club and were #CTID

Ricky Chandler
    Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    IMO due to luck and meeting opponents who were having an off day.
    St. Alban's were far from having an off day. They were fantastic and we bettered them on the day.
    The Severn Sport Night In - every week on www.severnsport.co.uk

Alan Knott
    Quote Originally Posted by KJD View Post
    St. Alban's were far from having an off day. They were fantastic and we bettered them on the day.
    Fortunate red card may have helped though....

Craig Jones
    Looks like Hungerford will be hosting Bi££ericay in the next round.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Mark Hardcastle
    Just over two weeks ago I saw a hard working win over st albans which was deserved. Yes we had a bit of luck along the way but over the 90 minutes we played well and got a deserved reward. I can't always say that but on this occasion it was apt. Just over a week ago I saw a poor performance that got the sod all it deserved. I wasn't able to make Saturday so I wouldn't normally comment but getting a couple of texts from long standing supporters who called it as an abysmal performance makes we wonder what's gone wrong.

Maybe we are reading too much into last season, maybe it was a one off year where we had a very good striker leading the line which seems lacking this year and a team that made the most of it's strengths.

I was disappointed Saturday as a cup run always makes a difference especially as it may have helped get people along to evesham but it's done now. See as many of you at sunny bognor

Steve Crouch
    Cirencester was not that great for atmos but we did ok there. Think its a bit short term thinking about evesham, its what you make it

Can we see the highlights please?

Richard Kear
    we are where we are now lets just get behind the team

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Looks like Hungerford will be hosting Bi££ericay in the next round.
    You just knew it!..always get kicked in the teeth this would have been a monumental tie with a possible screening on BT Sport in their FA Cup Qualifying coverage but that's showbuisness!..life is a cabaret old chums!..

Craig Jones
    I did say Hungerford had drawn them, not that we would have, as the balls are allocated alphabetically so the order would have been different. We'll never know!!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.