Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September Trust newsletter

Thank you for posting this Neil.

Bagasan Graham
    And if you've not joined the Trust yet this season, please consider doing so. See me (or any other Board member) on a match day or fill out the form and send it to Trevor

Ryan O'Hara
    Thanks to all those whose names are listed on this first newsletter, which is very welcome. There is a very big number on there as well - 852,881 - which seems an incredible sum for the supporters of this club to have raised.

Ryan O'Hara
    Thanks Noah. Can I thank Adam Whitmore for producing this. We move on

That's a really good update, thanks Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    That's a really good update, thanks Adam.
    Thank you, another due very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Thanks to all those whose names are listed on this first newsletter, which is very welcome. There is a very big number on there as well - 852,881 - which seems an incredible sum for the supporters of this club to have raised.
    Pat on the back to all those supporters who continually financially support this Football Club. It would appear the supporters have raised and contributed almost as much as our 'owner'..........

Quote Originally Posted by City supporter View Post
    Pat on the back to all those supporters who continually financially support this Football Club. It would appear the supporters have raised and contributed almost as much as our 'owner'..........
    It is an amazing total. Conference payments for community work are paid through the trust and counted as income I believe so included in that figure too.
    Last edited by Getushome; 18-09-17 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    It is an amazing total. Conference payments for community work are paid through the trust and counted as income I believe so included in that figure too.
    Yes you are right there but EMG is able to offset his contributions against tax !