Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hampton and Richmond match

Ricky Chandler

Hampton and Richmond match

Drew 1-1. At least we scored. We weren't great but it was an improvement on Chippenham and Havant. Going in the right direction.

Great to see Lewis back. Did well.

Attendance 217. Glad we have no more midweek matches scheduled.

Still need a new striker. Saw Lewis Powell at Taunton may be available. Was prolific previously.

Exactly Joe, at least we didn't lose.

Great to have Lewis back, looked comfortable at the back and good going forward. Joe Parker's energy was great and his grit and determination won a few lost causes.

Do worry about the amount of times strikers are getting in behind Sammy Avery though, few times tonight that happened. Joe Hanks didn't seem on the ball tonight.

Bagasan Graham
    Agree Hanks didn't have great game tonight apart from the ball he played for the goal. Joe looked really lovely and if it wasn't for a couple of overhit passes on the first half we could have been 2-0 up at the break. Shame to concede the equaliser so sooon after taking the lead.

On to Saturday and the FA Cup.

Ricky Chandler
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Joe looked really lovely
    Bit strong that Ian ��

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Agree Hanks didn't have great game tonight apart from the ball he played for the goal. Joe looked really lovely and if it wasn't for a couple of overhit passes on the first half we could have been 2-0 up at the break. Shame to concede the equaliser so sooon after taking the lead.

On to Saturday and the FA Cup.
    I thought you looked really lovely too, by the way.

Mark Hardcastle
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkerhostin View Post
    I thought your boyish good looks were fab tonight and could have only have impressed the massive away support.

Jorge Ferro
    With reference to Joe's entry and Lewis Powell I agree has been prolific for Bristol based teams for many seasons but I was led to believe didn't want to try at a higher level despite over the years being asked by several clubs. Maybe TH can work his charm. Seen LP on several occasions and is a real 18 yard box man. Here's hoping..

Bagasan Graham
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkerhostin View Post
    Thanks pal. Don't think that I'm dropping you though. You're much nicer

Bagasan Graham
    Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    I thought your boyish good looks were fab tonight and could have only have impressed the massive away support.
    Thanks honey

Joe Parker was a loan figure upfront last night 11/10 for effort Joe, Zak off the pace this season?, boy do we need a big Cf Hopper/Griffin type....
    Hanksy had an off game and we miss Knowlesy in midfield, Sam doesn't seem the same player as past seasons(he has slowed and gets turned to often?).
    Bright note was the return on the left of Lewis Hall - what a difference he makes - get a CF and Knowles back in in and we will be ok again...
    Do I ever hate the journey and cold wind that always seems to be present at Evesham going to be a long winter!