Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan Holman

Quote Originally Posted by Si Robin View Post
    He's scored 3 in his last 2 appearances (albeit 2 of the goals were in a reserve game).

His record at National League level speaks for itself. He won't be dropping two divisions.
    The other was a penalty I believe, The fact is he has has scored 3 in 33 league 2 games and before that only one good season in the conference,I can't see to many takers from high end conference clubs,Maybe Torquay or someone like that but would be a risk from their part.

Matt Taylor
    I see our landlords has signed Lewis Powel I thought he may have fitted in well with us. I wonder if Tim tried to sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    The other was a penalty I believe, The fact is he has has scored 3 in 33 league 2 games and before that only one good season in the conference,I can't see to many takers from high end conference clubs,Maybe Torquay or someone like that but would be a risk from their part.
    No it wasn't, it was a goal he made himself by not giving up on a lost cause. It was nothing more than a consolation goal though (the 3rd against Exeter).

Richard Kear
    I think Si is right he is more likely to go to a National League club. Wrexham are desperate for a striker so they might be tempted by someone like him.

Holman has gone on loan to Boreham Wood in the league above us.

Im convinced that some managers make decisions based on what people say on fans forums!

Most will say they don't read them. I liked that Boris did mind. And contributed

4 Games 0 goals and subbed in every game,Not great numbers.

Mark Preece
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    4 Games 0 goals and subbed in every game,Not great numbers.
    Sounds like he'd fit in with our team at the moment

Neikell Plummer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Sounds like he'd fit in with our team at the moment
    Sounds like an ideal fit