Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan Holman

Dan Holman

Someone mentioned him on a previous thread, This must be an option which would be good for all parties to come here on loan,Struggling to get in cheltenham team and out of form, He could come to us and score goals for fun and go back to them with his confidence back,Only posible problem could be wages...

Lee Jeffries
    I think GJ alluded to him being in contention to start against Newport tomorrow, so I can't see him going anywhere.
    Can't see us ever getting anyone off them bar youngsters, but if I could choose, I'd love Danny Wright. A proper bustling CF and a menace to defenders (and dugouts)
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Matt Aubrey
    Me to, that was Hoppers strength wasn't a brilliant footballer but he certainly ruffled a few defenders feathers. We miss him.

Get Charlie Griffin back! Never saw him lose a header,He kept us up on his own the first season IMO.... So hopefully we can get DW and he leads us to the playoffs.

Lee Jeffries
    He's 34, so we might have a chance in 5 or 6 years.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Matt Aubrey
    So much for DJ s promises Dan Holman wasn't even on the bench last night. Go get him Tim.

He's injured. There is no chance of him going to City - if he does go on loan he'll have all kinds of suitors in the National League. I expect him to go to somewhere like Wrexham or Orient.

I don't think he will go out on loan though, if fit he needs to start on Saturday because he's the one forward we have who can create something out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Robin View Post
    He's injured. There is no chance of him going to City - if he does go on loan he'll have all kinds of suitors in the National League. I expect him to go to somewhere like Wrexham or Orient.

I don't think he will go out on loan though, if fit he needs to start on Saturday because he's the one forward we have who can create something out of nothing.
    Any chance with any of your other centre forwards? Harry pell for example 😊

Matt Aubrey
    They always say they are injured when they lose form and can't make the first team.On his previous form I doubt he would get in Wrexham or Orients team as they are both doing well. Better to drop down a league or two to find their confidents and scoring again.

He's scored 3 in his last 2 appearances (albeit 2 of the goals were in a reserve game).

His record at National League level speaks for itself. He won't be dropping two divisions.