Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havant & Waterlooville today

Ryan O'Hara

Angry Havant & Waterlooville today

Two words to describe today PISS POOR

Bagasan Graham
    Wasn't that good Col

Mark Hardcastle
    Ever so slightly better than chippenham, but we were playing in much better circumstances (players not at work all day) so the performance is even worse as there are no excuses. We werent great when Spence was on but when he went off we were even worse. I know he isnt a left back but kieran parselle is shit at left back, I hope it is just because he is out of position. I spoke to Lewis Hall and he said he will be back for monday all being well which should improve us greatly. Still got to wait 3-4 weeks for Knowlesy which cant come soon enough.

Kenny Howard
    Poor today and that's being generous. First half was pretty even but Havant shaded the second, very little attacking threat offered by us as well. As much as I'm a fan of Will's he didn't have any impact on the game.

Ryan O'Hara
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Wasn't that good Col
    Yeah we will make the play offs win 5-0 in the final and beat FGR 6-0 in our first game in the national league! Im off to lye down in a dark room

Ryan O'Hara
    Surprised at the lack of entries given the hour - however if Joe P had scored within the first couple of minutes might have been a different story - that said we didn't really cause their excellent back four many problems. As much as I like Lord Morford he isn't the answer. My wife and I were struggling to pick a Man of the Match!
    Not the end of the world - stating the obvious we need a Dale Watkins .........

Bagasan Graham
    Certainly the poorest game I've seen so far this year and the highlights won't take long to edit. We could still be playing now and we'd have 0 showing on the scoresheet. The run of 4 wins is looking like a lifetime ago already with 2 defeats with no goals scored. Will be interesting to see if Tim can get someone in before Monday.

James Palmer
    Surprised no-one has mentioned that they scored when we only had ten on the pitch - Sam having had to go off as he'd had treatment after the clash of heads with one of the H&W players who had to go off and they put their sub on and the (useless) ref only waved Sam back on from the halfway line when the ball was already in our half and going forwards, so he was well out of position.

You could argue that someone should have been covering for Sam, but we were definitely one man down at the back when they scored.

Bagasan Graham
    Just one of the strange decisions made by the poor officials. How come they were allowed to make to make a sub yet our man who went off for treatment had to stand on the sideline. As for the assistant in the second half he should have. Even embarrassed to pick up hos earnings for the day as he was conned every time by the H&W defence

Kenny Howard
    Certainly a bit of a roller-coaster ride so far this season. Hang on & enjoy.