Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chipping Ham

Chipping Ham

Another away game on us so swiftly, if Parselle passes a fitness test, do we change the back 4 to accommodate or keep him in?

Also on another note, check the travel forum re:lifts tomorrow at http://cof.tigerroar.co.uk/showthrea...=1697#post1697

He's not a natural left back so, no. You lose your place through one way or another then you have to win it back.

I didn't know Nathan Rudge was their manager. Expect some broken noses in the dugouts!

Ricky Chandler
    Is he back there? A few years ago he stepped down and put a post on their forum thanking the fans. They all posted thanking him, and one bloke said something like "Thanks for all your hard work Rudgey, shame it didn't all work out, all the best". Rudge went back on having a go at the bloke saying "What are you trying to say that it didn't all work out??" and looked to offer the bloke out I think!

Ricky Chandler
    Just checked and Mark Collier is their manager now. I thought Rudge had gone!

Looked at their team and doesn't seem too special. David Pratt and especially Andy Sandell are the main problems we'll face.

I got that from Wikipedia.

There was also a story of one of their players at the time signed Mickey Mouse on a football for a disabled fan.

Richard Kear

Unhappy

Lost 2-0

Drops us down to twelfth

Bagasan Graham
    Adds to our really poor record there.

Mark Hardcastle
    The least said about tonight the better. Roll on Saturday cant be any worse than tonight. I am trying to be positive but I think its good night and good bye to at least two players starting the game tonight.

Bagasan Graham
    By this time next week, we will have played 11 games in just over 5 weeks. Crazy to think that's over a quarter of the season in such a short space of time.