Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New club colours on the way?

If it was a one off then why have the ladies team changed their badge and colours?

Mark Hardcastle
    Might be passed down to than instead makes sense

Mark Hardcastle
    Like Severnside I remember the old kit and loved it too. I would be happy to go back to playing in red, black and white. If we aint going to use it again? why not auction it off I would defo bid on two shirts from yesterdays game. Still on to Chip and Ham were I will be supporting the team what ever colours we play in.

Ryan O'Hara
    agree with City Col i like the red bring it on !

Kenny Howard
    Surely if you are going to bother to go to the effort of rebranding then the only sensible option is red and white A. because it's the club's traditional colours and B. Because like it or not it would fit in with another big club in the city and might help to attract new support from some egg chasers?

Richard Kear
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Surely if you are going to bother to go to the effort of rebranding then the only sensible option is red and white A. because it's the club's traditional colours and B. Because like it or not it would fit in with another big club in the city and might help to attract new support from some egg chasers?
    Only if we play in hoops?

Mark Hardcastle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Totally agree. Red, Black and White it is then with no hoops or confusing red with the colour cherry.

Ricky Chandler
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Histontastic.
    Cirentastic.

Keep the yellow and black please. Moving to a red kit is moving in with our rivals (or stepping backwards in time).

Does it matter?

Yellow / Black, Red / White, who cares - trivial matter compared to getting us back home to a ground in the City. Actually the colour (cherry) Red has long been associated with Gloucester back to the Civil War time when the Roundheads held the city from the Royalists. I could go into more detail but I don't want to risk coming across here as some boring old fart