Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New club colours on the way?

I know many if not most will disagree with me, but I actually much prefer that badge. It has the cathedral on it, and a ship showing our Maritime heritage. As far as I'm aware there are no Tigers native to England anywhere. As for changing the club colours, I'd really prefer we didn't; I feel attached to the Yellow and Black, it's a relatively rare and unique style, but every man and his dog plays in Red and White. We stand out much more in Y&B which is good for marketing and identity. And let's not mention who else would then have an identical kit. Might as well call ourselves Cheltenham B.

Personally I'm a fan of the Red and Gold, like Spain's colours as that is traditionally as mentioned above, Gloucester's coat of arms. And I think what kit you play in is important, it's the clubs identity at the end of the day.

I only know yellow and black, But if someone could prove it would benefit us to change I wouldn't mind, Didn't work for Cardiff though,I don't prefer that badge but understand your point as I thought the same about the cathedral when I saw it plus the quays(Best thing to ever happen in Gloucester) I would go more along the lines of adding to the current badge rather than changing the whole thing .

Kenny Howard
    That ladies badge has grown on me so I had a go at reworking it slightly to avoid red and black...

sketch-1504441648161.jpg

sketch-1504648526881.jpg

sketch-1504648862826.jpg

sketch-1504648967488.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kitto View Post
    That ladies badge has grown on me so I had a go at reworking it slightly to avoid red and black...

sketch-1504441648161.jpg

sketch-1504648526881.jpg

sketch-1504648862826.jpg

sketch-1504648967488.jpg
    I like the second and fourth but would change the football for a tigers head 🐯

Richard Kear

Wore my "LUCKY" red and black scarf tonight, guess what ,it didn't work!!!!!!

REWARD LOST DOG

Has3 legs
    Blind in left eye
    Missing right ear
    Tail broken
    Accidentally neutered…

Answers to the name “Lucky”.

Kenny Howard
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    I like the second and fourth but would change the football for a tigers head ��
    sketch-1504651460527.jpg

Not sure that works!

Steve Crouch
    I think they are quite smart, I prefer the design over our current badge and it does what it says, represents our City and club.

Kenny Howard
    Looking at Twitter, seems the ladies team have fully rebranded to red and black with backing of EMG and our sponsors. Hope we don't follow them down that route....

Cheltenham- robins,,,Swindon-robins...bristolcity -robins....Evesham-robins....Gloucester- not fucking robins!

Dominic Dunton
    As a lifelong Evertonian I would not be able to continue supporting a team whose first colours contain red.