Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions League

Steve Crouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Taff and Sally
    Individually or as a joint effort?

Seem to have attracted a decent number of 12 entries so far those being..
    1)City Col
    2)Cookie
    3)Daveangel
    4)Dave m city fan
    5)Drbob
    6)Gay Buccaneer
    7)Isaac H
    8)Leon city fan
    9)Monkerhostin
    10)Redshift
    11)Sally
    12)Taff
    Could do with a few more of you diehards putting your names down before deadline day (Sat Sept 30th)as we look to get this to 15 or a touch more.
    Just add your user name on this thread and how it works is on my previous post it's a new division with goals going in all over the place every week youight get lucky!
    Any of you boys from last season fancy another crack ? Mr Ike..Ed G..Severnside. .Itmustbecity..Foggy..Mr Matt..Willy C.
    Myself and Monkerhostin will be reviewing this post in 2 wks looking to finalise the number of entries and dividing the prize money which dependant on total entries we hope will go to the top 3 come May next year.
    Just need a few more to make it a decent competition..come on pop your names on here..don't be shy!.it's a bit of fun!..ok that's it for now surprise me when I next look at this post next week!
    Cheers All.

Forgot to throw my hat into the ring earlier, pop me down to please!

Ok just to give this one last summary before we get underway looks like we are going to go with 13 here with Runcorn Flag being the latest addition will give it this week before myself and Monkerhostin lock horns and finalise the runners and riders!..2 more to make the 15 would be most welcome..the competition will kick off as stated matches commencing Saturday October 7th...just add your user names on this thread if you fancy a crack at it!..last chance..Cheers All.

13 competitors it is then to get this seasons predictor underway:
    1)City Col
    2)Cookie (Paid)
    3)Daveangel
    4)Dave m city fan
    5)Drbob
    6)Gay Buccaneer
    7)Isaac H
    8)Leon city fan
    9)Monkerhostin
    10)Redshift
    11)Runcorn Flag
    12) Sally
    13) Taff
    The first batch of fixtures will be Saturday October 7th and they will be posted Thursday then feel free to get your scores in before 3pm that Saturday.
    There will be prize money down to the first 3 places
    1st=£60
    2nd=£30
    3rd =£10
    the remaining £30 into the trust.
    If possible would all entrants pay their £10 fees to Monkerhostin or myself ASAP either at the Curry@Quiz night at Walls's this Friday night or this Saturday home to Braintree.
    Just hoping that no one gets dejected with a bad start and throws it in as we would like to see it out till April.
    Anyone wishing to take part once we have started are welcome to at the cost of £10 and will start on zero points.
    Best of luck to all who have entered.
    Cheers for now.

Mark Hardcastle
    If thereís still time can you put my name down for this?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatt View Post
    If thereís still time can you put my name down for this?
    Yep - no problem.

James Palmer
    I gave my £10 to Trev King at the last home match as I will be in Canada for the next one. Hope to make my entry from there if the hotel internet is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkerhostin View Post
    Yep - no problem.
    That's 14 now with the addition of Mr Matt can we tempt one more to part with a tenner to make the 15 before Saturday?..

Steve Crouch
    Can you add ScaryMary - she's waiting for Neil to approve her forum membership lol