PDA

View Full Version : Gwenda’s Funeral Arrangements

Judith
03-10-17, 07:09 PM
Paul has asked me to let you know that Gwenda’s funeral will take place on Monday 16 October (12 noon), United Reformed Church, Park Road. All will be welcomed to attend the church service. This will be followed by a private commital at the Crematorium.

Noah
04-10-17, 07:33 PM
I've contacted a few people who might not read the Forum so that they are informed.

One whom I would like to know of the arrangements is Bob (I've always known him as Rob) Gardiner, formerly a councillor for Hucclecote. He's a keen skittler if that helps you identify him. Odds are that he knows all about this already, but if anyone could confirm that I'd feel relieved that he's not been left out. Possibly I'll see him at Evesham on Saturday.

Eric Van Der Floof
04-10-17, 08:28 PM
I've contacted a few people who might not read the Forum so that they are informed.

One whom I would like to know of the arrangements is Bob (I've always known him as Rob) Gardiner, formerly a councillor for Hucclecote. He's a keen skittler if that helps you identify him. Odds are that he knows all about this already, but if anyone could confirm that I'd feel relieved that he's not been left out. Possibly I'll see him at Evesham on Saturday.

I've got an email address for him from Trust Members. I'll send you a PM.

Noah
05-10-17, 12:14 PM
Thank you very much